I began in Hollywood working as a PA in 1995, and then a grip, working on various independent films before taking a job at Warner Bros as a Production Coordinator in their DVD department, on all Domestic and International DVD release titles starting with 'City of Angels', up until I left, with my final project being 'Matrix Reloaded'.
After dabbling in photography in 2000, as more than just a hobby on the suggestion of professional models whom I knew and had encouraged me to venture forth, I began building model portfolios and running a website on the weekends until I left WB and pursued photography full time in 2003.
Assessed availability of Special Feature elements for DVD and supervised delivery of elements to
vendors, producers and authoring facilities.
· Facilitated production of masters for special features.
· Developed copy for DVD menus, domestic and international.
· Prepared approval letters for talent and collaboration with business & legal affairs to gain all
necessary approvals and materials; reviewing, proofreading and red lining agreements; liaisons
with talent and agents for talent approval.
· Liaised with talent, talent management, producers and vendors for distribution of final product.
· Collaborated between production and creative teams on special features production,
implementation and approvals for worldwide distribution.
· Trained Production Managers for development and production of special features.
· Processed purchase orders and invoices for producers, vendors and facilities.
· Provided technical assistance to team; advise on internet research and navigation.
· Managed delivery of 35mm inter-negative and/or inter-positive prints and materials for
International distribution to promote video release.
· Liaised between regional marketing managers for domestic promotion and distribution.
· Developed marketing plans and materials for territory promotions.
· Delivered print and sound elements to production and post facilities.
· Assisted sound stage and editorial staffs.
· Clerical assistance
· Lead Photographer for John Casablancas – Philadelphia for talent portfolios
· Setup in-house studio, rigging and backdrop for photoshoots
· Location Freelance Photographer for talent portfolio enhancement, including stylized editing of
· Key Photographer, studio specialist and lighting technician.
· Co-coordinator for “Glamour on the Go” location photographic services
· Retouching and manipulation of raw image to final edited product.