I am a self-motivated, detail-oriented person with excellent research, administrative and organizational skills.
What I will bring to this position is a diverse background, supporting business professionals, in a variety of settings, including 3 years in a fast-paced, energetic environment assisting a producer/director with his business and personal affairs.
- office management
- extensive Internet research
- tracked and submitted invoices and expense reports
- electronic and physical file management
- drafted and executed letters of agreement and correspondence
- tracked writers' contractual options to authorize and generate payment
- tracked script submissions and maintained binders
- provided script coverage and development notes
- screened, rolled and scheduled calls
- coordinated travel logistics
- calendared appointments, conference calls
- received and responded to phone and email inquiries
- liaison between the office, set and vendors
- inventoried and reordered office and kitchen supplies
- Mac and PC
- MS Office Suite
- FileMaker Pro
- Google Suite
- Adobe Premiere
I am computer literate and possess exceptional analytical skills with outstanding follow-through and problem solving abilities.
I work well under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment, with minimal to no supervision.
In all you would find me a flexible, responsible, resourceful employee, with a strong sense of story, able to do many tasks at once and hit the ground running.
San Diego State University
University of San Diego
Video Production and Digital Media certificate
Aug 2017 - Feb 2018
East San Gabriel Valley ROP and Technical Institute
Customer Service certificate
Mar 2017 - Apr 2017
Santa Monica Community Education Customer Service Academy