A recent filmmaking and producing graduate from Sarah Lawrence College, looking to secure a producer assistant, production assistant position or similar in order to hone my skills, further my understanding of the industry and gain further experience in TV/Feature Film development.
My eventual goal is to work in development for narrative television and/or feature films aiming to contribute to creating content that not only is socially conscious but also gives voice and space to groups who have not previously had one.
•Script Reading: Providing summary, commentary and analysis of material
• Script Archival
• Prepared and Proofread Meeting Briefs
• Maintained utmost discretion when dealing with important creative material
• Transcribed audio for script research
• Typed documents such as emails, biographies, book summaries, personalized festival screening schedules and research presentations for executive assistants and supervisors
• Purchased and maintained office supply inventories, and being careful to adhere to budgeting practices
• Coordination of guest attendance for events