Second career candidate, with writing mileage under the belt and long experience in creative development and ideas pitching.
I seek to be involved in projects that touch my social and emotional sensitivities.
I'm mostly attracted and I write about stories that challenge people to reconsider their personal values, maybe abort their self-destructive journeys and be reminded of what really matters.
Particularly interested in TV story development.
MBA educated and BA (Hons) obtained from British Universities. UCLA Extension classes on story analysis and TV Series Development.
I am looking to work in production companies, studios or networks, in development, writing and production or for a showrunner/writer/producer.
I am pretty open to any temp, contract or more permanent team constellations, that make sense for my career objective.
- Development jobs
- Script Reader
- Script supervisor
- Story editor
- Writer's assistant
- Showrunner's assistant
- Producer's assistant
- Anything else in this line of work.
Owner of DBA for development notes, writing, production (shorts mainly) and script reading.
Freelance development producer / executive.
- Development Notes and Selection of incoming materials.
- Industry outreach establishing relationships in networks and online platforms.
- Preparing pitches and promotional materials of TV shows concepts as well as films.
- Supporting Exec. Producer with day to day tasks and operations.
Client: Procter & Gamble – Europe – Sensoric Fabric Care – GL. HQ Geneva (SWISS)
Expertise in international short form narrative films - digital original content + assessing content adaptability for reapplication (format or 1:1) in different geographies.
Managed team of project managers and account managers as well as led brainstormings, campaign building, writers' + designers' rooms, for holistic creative development.
Oversaw production, signed production invoices up to $1million per project.
Managed SOW, staffing plan and retainer of $6million.
Achieved additional annual revenue from Out of Scope projects of $0.5million (average from 2010-2016)
International content expertise - multiculturally & diversity sensitive.
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of experience and hierarchy.
● Networking/established industry relationships.
● Mature approach to demanding and difficult working environment and personalities.
● Dynamic, self-driven, assertive, passionate and motivated.
● Leadership / Team management / Team-player and collaborator.
● Problem solver / Managing and unwinding complexity / Attention to detail.
● Entertainment industry versed, excellent US market understanding as well as European Markets. Nordics Noir and Indie Film lover with grassroots outreach connections.