To Whom It May Concern:
My name is Dylan Schreibman. I am writing this on behalf of an interest in a career with your company. My passion is to work in television production making this job a perfect opportunity. I recently just moved to Los Angeles with a degree in Broadcasting and Television Production from Seton Hall University.
I believe my background and future goals can help with this position. Furthermore, I have four prodigious years of production experience through Seton Hall University. There, I served three terrific internships, been on the producing board of a student television station, and worked with a top college radio station in the news and sports department. Also, I have high-volume retail experience greeting/assisting customers, answering/transferring phones and taking messages for managers and executives. Furthermore, my purpose in moving to Los Angeles is to help others through inspiration and awareness. More specifically, I want to spread awareness on mental health and social injustice issues. Dealing with anxiety myself has motivated me to be relatable to others through storytelling. Television production is an industry where inspiration is possible through awareness. With your company, I want to help create stories that inspire others, spark conversation and debate and spread awareness on mental health. My purpose is to help others become the best versions of themselves through relatable storytelling, awareness and inspiration.
I believe my experience has suited me correctly for this position. I am adaptable, proactive, punctual and efficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Premiere Pro. I would love the opportunity to talk further about my internships, school experience, or retail experience. I hope to hear from you soon and please do not hesitate. I can always be reached at 443-536-9327 or by email at email@example.com .
Assistant to Desk Executive Ryan Ruggiero performing various administrative duties
● Managed all social media accounts for CNBC Travel through previous scheduling
● Provided desk executive with list of important guests for day before his arrival
● Took meeting notes during editorial meetings to transfer to desk executive
● Cleaned kitchen and desk area while replenishing materials for executives
● Transcribed press conferences and interviews for news segments
Worked on set and provided assistance to producers/production assistants
● Runner in New York City for wardrobe, supplies, and food
● Operated phones, handled reception duties, and desk coverage while receptionist was away from desk
● Assisted in audience including getting ticket holders into the show, seated correctly, and prepared
● Cleaned set and dishes to ensure clean area for show filming
Brainstormed:researches small fundraising ideas
Gained valuable producing experience at a college station scheduling talent, managing my own show, directing, editing, etc.
Produced my college radio show