I'm a proficient Video Editor knowledgeable in Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, and Resolve. I moved to Los Angeles in 2018 after working two years as a Video Coordinator in San Diego and have been an Assistant Editor on numerous projects such as a Mazda series and a documentary on Ben Vereen. I am very fluent at figuring out workflows and the most efficient way to run post production. I''m a dedicated worker and always show up to work with a positive attitude and smile.
- Responsible for ingesting, transcoding, and pulling selects for Editor.
- Supervised the organization and transfer of client’s project hard drives into a NAS server.
- Added descriptions and tags to footage and consolidated it to a search document.
- Prepare projects for online editing by creating EDLs and OMFs.
- Maintain log of project hard drives and back ups.
Projects:(Mazda Roads Reimagined, Black Rifle Coffee: History of Coffee)
- Built string outs for a health insurance company sizzle reel.
- Transcribed medical interviews and pulled selects.
- Transcoded and synced footage to audio clips.
- Built string outs for interviews, b-roll, and live performances spanning over 8 years.
- Verified all licensed content purchased was received and coordinated into FCP.
- Edited original episodes and promotional material for streaming platforms.
- Repaired video playback issues given from customer complaints.