Experienced film and video editor with a demonstrated history of working in the film, television and digital mediaindustries. Skilled in Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition, Media Encoder, Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer and DaVinci Resolve, with extensive on-set production experience in above- and below-the-line roles.
Jun 2017 -
- Responsible for coordinating, shooting, editing and optimizing all video content for Character’s social media platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter), such as behind-the-scenes featurettes, interviews, promotional videos, event coverage and motion graphics videos; managing Character’s YouTube channel; researching and pitching video ideas to the editorial team, and writing copy for video content.
- Responsible for maintaining all video and filming equipment and ensuring equipment is inventoried and in proper working condition.
Sep 2016 - Dec 2016
China Lion Film Distribution
- Assisted the marketing department with research and outreach to key demographic groups, community partners and businesses leading up to the release of film titles during that period; shipping of advertising and promotional items; tabling shipping invoices; general office and administrative duties.
- Participated in weekly meetings regarding box office performance of film titles and marketing and outreach strategies, as well as potential acquisitions of upcoming releases.
- Read scripts, both produced and unproduced, from a variety of genres and wrote up notes and coverage, providing analysis and constructive criticism of story and character elements.
Logger at 2013 Australian Open
Jan 2013 - Jan 2013
Input Media/Tennis Australia
- Worked for Tennis Australia as part of a team of 10 loggers in the broadcast compound, using EVS IP Director, to divide up, ingest and log hundreds of hours of footage from ENG disks, the world feed and player bins for editors to be made into features for the official website, as well as an internationally-broadcast highlights package.
- Logged, clipped and compiled playlists of match highlights and press conferences for the official website.
Jan 2014 -
- Volunteer below-the-line crew member on various productions in both Melbourne and Los Angeles.
- Built camera setups and lens configurations; wrangled SDI cables; slated and kept track of shots and takes; took camera notes; set up display monitors for video village; moved and set up camera equipment and staging areas between shots and scenes; monitored and ensured battery and power sources were constantly charged and available; marked actors during blocking and rehearsal.
Bachelor of Media and Communication (Honours)
Jan 2015 - Dec 2015
Bachelor of Communication (Media)
Jan 2012 - Dec 2014
2013 Fall Semester Exchange Student in Television, Film and New Media
Aug 2013 - Dec 2013